High Flyers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About me...

2 posters

Go down

About me... Empty About me...

Post  Rayednoobs inc. Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:27 pm

Hi ppl im Nikola. Im 16 years old/will be in a month. I live in Belgrade/Serbia. I play on this server for about 10 months now and Ive played wow for 2 years...
I got 5 characters on wowscape of which 4 are in the guild:
1. Xrayednoob [70] - Destro Warlock, my first, main and best geared character with 3 parts of arena set
2. Yrayednoob [70] - Fire Mage, my worst geared character with only t2 but has alchemy on 27*, basically can make arcanite...
3. Zrayednoob [51] - Prot Warrior, I hope I can make him a tank someday, but Im not leveling him pretty much, only his profession [BS/mining]
4. Qrayednoob [70] - Holy Priest, my most played character ATM, I got t3 and some pretty nice healing gear, trinkets and stuff, Tail [375] Ench [344] making bags for 30x netherweave cloth...
5. Wrayednoob [3*] - ? Hunter, I dont even remember my build with this char, Im rarely playing him [not in guild]

Im officer ranked in the guild so if U have problems, questions or anything else that you think I can help with just whisper me...

Willing to raid any day, mainly t6 instances[BT/Hyjal]...

well thats me...

Rayednoobs inc.

Back to top Go down

About me... Empty Raids

Post  Manga Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:04 pm

Planning raids for every day...Nice idea, bump for it!!!
Peace!Very Happy
Manga
Manga
Admin
Admin

https://highflyers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum