High Flyers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make tonns of money at lvl 70...

2 posters

Go down

How to make tonns of money at lvl 70... Empty How to make tonns of money at lvl 70...

Post  Manga Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:09 pm

Farm Righteous Orb in Stratholme
Stratholme is in Eastern Plague Lands, near Naxxrammas, its in plaguewood...Just follow the road from Light's Hope Chapel to the east and road will lead you to the main entrance. You dont need to be in raid group to enter. Once you inside head always left until u reach a square fully with humanoids, they drop it with 100% chance. In one run you can get 15 piece. 20 piece (a stack) is 20.000gold, and it takes about 2 hours for me to get about 4-5 stacks and i can always sell it in auction house around 20.000 gold...

Farming Netherweave Cloth
Farm Netweave Cloth near Black Temple...If u heading to the Black Temple at the road, turn right and you will find many blood elfs, go up and on the ramp and kill everything that has 2 feet! They drop 3-4 piece or cloth per kill. A stack of Netherweave Cloth sells for 200gold.

With blacksmithing
Level up your blacksmithing high enough to make rods for enchanters, they sell on really nice price in auction houses too.

Tailoring
Level up your tailoring high enough to make 16 slot Mageweave bag or with higher tailoring you can make 20 slot mooncloth bag. 16 slot bags sells for about 500-600gold/piece, 20 slot ones for 2000-3000gold/piece. And you can farm materials for 16slot bag in about 5min near Black Temple. Kill blood elfs, they drops a lot of netherweave cloth.
Manga
Manga
Admin
Admin

https://highflyers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How to make tonns of money at lvl 70... Empty Re: How to make tonns of money at lvl 70...

Post  Rayednoobs inc. Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:06 am

Farming Netherweave Cloth
Farm Netweave Cloth near Black Temple...If u heading to the Black Temple at the road, turn right and you will find many blood elfs, go up and on the ramp and kill everything that has 2 feet! They drop 3-4 piece or cloth per kill. A stack of Netherweave Cloth sells for 200gold.

Farming 30 netherweave sending it to Qrayednoob who will make U a 16 slot bag in exchange... so U sell it on AH for 600g instead selling 30 nweave for 300g [assuming the cloth is 200g/stack]

My profit from this is: Nweave bag requires 24Nweave cloth, so you will farm me 6 nweave cloth/bag... I think its a fair deal...

Rayednoobs inc.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum